I’m trialling this free writing software called yWriter, it’s pretty cool! …Helps to organise chapters, scenes, characters…etc, and I love how you can easily swap scenes around, and also see a storyboard or timeline for a quick overview of your manuscript. There’s also a rating system for each scene based on its tension, humour…etc, so you can make sure there’s a good balance of elements in each scene.
Subscribe to Blog!
- RT @CompanyWretches: The struggle is real... #writerslife #amwriting https://t.co/JfgxOjfxBl 2 weeks ago
- A common reason for book rejections is "I couldn't connect to the character..." I've gone through all the character… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- RT @realNDWalsch: Morning comes every day; the sunrise does not fail, nor the sunset. Give it time. That is all that may be required. Just… 2 weeks ago
- The set up for my new little shop at The Collective in #BerryNSW - #books, #art, & #crystals! All my fave things 😃😍… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 weeks ago
- @JaimeLoren Lol, always have to double check! I did send an accidental photo once to his work colleague while his p… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago